blabla ENM Corp. (hereinafter referred to as "company") places great importance on personal information protection in providing members with Blabla's communication community (hereinafter referred to as "service"), and complies with the Personal Information Protection Guidelines enacted by the Ministry of Information and Communication. Accordingly, the company specifies the personal information handling policy as below and informs you of the purpose and method of using the personal information provided by the member to the company online and what measures they take to protect personal information.
The company's personal information handling policy can be changed from time to time in accordance with changes in government laws and guidelines and the company's terms and internal policies, and in this case, the revised changes are posted on the website to make it easier for users to recognize the revisions.
Please check it from time to time when you visit the site.
1. Purpose of collecting and using personal information
The company uses the collected personal information for the following purposes.
1) Implementation of a contract for service provision and settlement of charges according to service provision.
Providing content, sending goods or bills, authenticating financial transactions, and collecting financial services, purchasing and charges, payment, and fee collection.
2) Managing members.
Identification, personal identification, prevention of illegal use and unauthorized use of defective members, confirmation of intention to sign up, restriction of the number of subscriptions, confirmation of legal representatives' consent, future legal representatives' identity, preservation of records, and complaints.
3) Use for marketing and advertising.
- Development and specialization of new services (products), provision of services according to demographic characteristics, advertisement publication, identification of access frequency, statistics on members' use of services, and delivery of advertising information such as events.
2. Personal information items and methods of collection
[Collection of personal information]
1) The following information is collected to identify members and provide optimized services when signing up for the first time.
- Mandatory items: Email, date of birth.
- Choice: Nickname, gender, category of interest.
2) For children under the age of 14, the following information is collected additionally to obtain the consent of their legal representatives.
- The name of the legal representative, the mobile phone number of the legal representative, the date of birth, gender, and e-mail.
3) The following information may be generated and collected during the service use process or business processing process.
- Service usage records, access logs, cookies, access IP information, payment records, defective usage records.
[How to collect]
We collect personal information in the following ways.
1) Membership registration, counseling bulletin board, prize event application, and delivery request through the website.
2) Collecting personal information through on-site marketing.
3) Collection through the generation information collection tool.
3. Period of retention and use of personal information
In principle, after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, the information will be destroyed without delay.
However, the following information is preserved for the period specified for the following reasons.
1) Personal information preserved upon withdrawal from membership.
- Preservation item: The email address provided by the member (in the case of children under the age of 14, the name of the legal representative provided at the time of membership registration, and the mobile phone number of the legal representative)
- grounds for preservation: internal member management policy measures to prevent the use of the same ID for a certain period of time, resolution of disputes over infringement of rights such as defamation, and cooperation in investigation.
- Preservation period: 90 days after withdrawal.
2) Preservation personal information related to commerce.
- Preserved item: Commercial history.
- Evidence for preservation: Act on the Protection of Consumers in the Commercial Act, e-commerce, etc.
- Preservation period: Records of contract or withdrawal of subscription, etc.: 5 years.
Records of payment and supply of goods, etc.: 5 years.
Records of consumer complaints or disputes: 3 years
4. Procedures and methods for destroying personal information
In principle, the company will destroy the information without delay after the purpose of collecting and using personal information has been achieved or the retention and use period has elapsed.
The procedure and method of destruction are as follows.
1) The destruction procedure.
- The information entered by the member for membership registration, etc., will be destroyed after being stored for a certain period of time according to internal policies and other reasons for information protection under related laws and regulations (see retention and usage period).
This personal information is not used for any purpose other than being held unless it is in accordance with the law.
2) How to do it.
- Personal information printed on paper is crushed with a grinder or destroyed through incineration, and personal information stored in the form of an electronic file is deleted using a technical method that cannot be reproduced.
5. Providing and sharing personal information
In principle, the company uses your personal information only for the purpose of collecting and using it and does not disclose it to others or other corporate organizations. However, exceptions are made in the following cases.
1) In the case where the users have agreed in advance,
- Before collecting or providing information, you will go through the process of informing and seeking consent from members of who their business partners are, why they need information, and when and how they are protected/managed, and if you disagree, do not collect or share additional information with business partners.
2) In a case where there is a request from an investigative agency in accordance with the provisions of the statute or in accordance with the procedures and methods prescribed in the statute for investigative purposes
6. Matters concerning the installation/operation and refusal of automatic personal information collection devices
The company operates "cookie" that stores and finds your information from time to time.
Cookies are very small text files sent to your browser by the server used to run the service and are stored on your computer's hard disk.
1) Purpose of using cookies.
- Provide target marketing and personalized services by analyzing the frequency of access and visit time of members and non-members, identifying and tracking users' tastes and interests, and identifying the degree of participation in various events and visits.
2) How to reject cookie settings.
You have the option of installing cookies.
Therefore, you may allow all cookies by setting options in your web browser, go through confirmation whenever cookies are saved, or refuse to save all cookies.
* Example of setting method (for Internet Explorer)
: Tools at the top of the web browser > Internet Options > Personal Information
:However, if you refuse to install cookies, it may be difficult to use some services that require login.
7. Technical/management measures for personal information protection
1) The password of the member ID (email) is encrypted, stored, and managed, so only you know, and you can check and change your personal information only by yourself who knows the password.
2) The company is doing its best to prevent the leakage or damage of members' personal information by hacking or computer viruses. In case of damage to personal information, data is frequently backed up, personal information or data of users is prevented from being leaked or damaged using the latest vaccine programs, and personal information can be safely transmitted on the network through cryptographic communication. In addition, we control unauthorized access from the outside using an intrusion blocking system, and we are trying to equip all possible technical devices to ensure security in the system.
3) The company's personal information processing staff are limited to the person in charge, and a separate password is given for this to be updated regularly, and compliance with the personal information processing policy is always emphasized through occasional training for the person in charge.
1) In addition to the above efforts, members themselves should be careful not to expose passwords to third parties. In particular, please always be careful not to leak passwords through PCs installed in public places.
It is recommended that you use your ID and password only yourself and change your password frequently.
2) We strictly restrict personal information management personnel and those who are inevitable to handle personal information, emphasize compliance with this policy through occasional training for those in charge, and correct problems immediately.
9. Rights of users and legal representatives and methods of exercising them
Users and legal representatives can check or modify their registered personal information at any time and request cancellation of subscription.
For personal information inquiry and correction of users or children under the age of 14, you can directly read, correct, or withdraw after going through the identification process by clicking "Information Correction" on our website and "Information Correction> Membership Leave."
Or, if you contact the person in charge of personal information management by written, phone, or e-mail, we will take action without delay.
If you request correction of personal information errors, we will not use or provide the personal information until the correction is completed.
In addition, if wrong personal information has already been provided to a third party, we will notify the third party of the correction process without delay so that the correction can be made.
We process personal information terminated or deleted at the request of a user or legal representative as specified in the "retention and use period of personal information collected by us" and make it impossible to view or use for other purposes.
11. Obligation to notify
This personal information processing policy will be notified through the "Notice" on the website at least 7 days before the implementation of the personal information processing policy that will be changed if there is addition, deletion, or modification of the contents due to changes in policy or security technology.
Personal information processing policy version number: v1.0
Personal Information Processing Policy Enforcement Date: November 5, 2021.
Person in charge of personal information processing: Lee Myeongho email@example.com